Please let me (Travis) know if you're interested.
Phone: (877) 838-6924 Ext: 54160 (*)
Please email me your resume before calling
Title: Cloud AWS ARCHITECT
Duration: 9+ Contract which could extend
Location: Miamisburg, OH 45342
This position provides effective architectural and structural design leadership for migrating from internally hosted data-centers to either SAAS, AWS or 3rd party co-lo, depending on the application. This contract position is to act as the Technical Architect during these migrations to support the local development and operations teams during this program.
Experience and Education
7+ years of experience in software, network, or systems architecture
Cloud automation experience desired.
BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required; advanced degree required.
• Knowledge of architectural design, strong knowledge of architectural governance.
• Knowledge in programming language(s); e.g., .Net, Java, HTML, Perl, C++, C#, PHP, etc.; or expert level in engineering discipline.
• Innovative and solutions-oriented in new technologies, security, and infrastructure.
• Solid working knowledge in a plurality of the following areas: Network Design (LAN and WAN), Storage System Architectures, Service-Oriented Architecture technologies.
• Experience with a plurality of the following operating systems: Windows Server, UNIX and Linux.
• Strong research skills.
• Excellent Amazon Web Services skills.
• Understand business systems like Oracle R12.
• Excellent Storage design and architecture.
• Advanced organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments, and advanced delegation skills involving prioritizing and reprioritizing projects and managing projects of various size and complexity.
• Excellent problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues; prior success extracting/translating findings into alternatives/solutions; and identifying risks/impacts and schedule adjustments to facilitate management decision-making.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills applicable to a wide audience including senior and executive management, customers, etc., including diction/terminology and presenting information in a concise and effective manner to clients, management, and various departments using assorted communication mediums.
Job Title: Technical Architect. Contract only -They will be working the transformation getting applications to Cloud. Some of the applications will need to be re-architected to fit in the framework. Manager is looking for someone that has experience with Infrastructure Architecture in cloud space to help with design. The primary job is to validate the architecture, create them and help organizations identified what they need to do. They have a robust process what the designs need to look like so they will not have to create anything from scratch. -It is extremely helpful if they've done cloud migrations in the past and front end of the process. -Looking for someone with 5-7 years' experience. -Self-starters, they will be on a lot of conference calls - strong communication skills.
TRAVIS G. ROBERTS - MPM
Lead Technical Recruiter/ Strategic Accounts
TSS & RHL Recruiting Center
Phone: 877-838-6924 Ext: 54160
Website : www.rht.com
Connect with me on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/travis-roberts/20/984/688/
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.