* 2+ years of experience in designing or building end to end cloud-based business solutions
* 2+ years of experience in the design/configuration of Cloud Computing Solutions (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
* 2+ years of enterprise architecture experience
* Minimum education of a Bachelor's degree
* Knowledge of technical architecture
* Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, and Collaboration
* Understanding of Technology Innovation and Ecosystems.
* Life sciences clients and experience preferred
* Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
* An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
* An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
* Strong power point presentation skills
Professional Skill Requirements:
* An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
* Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
* Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
* Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
* Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
* A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
* Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to work independently with Accenture and client organization
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.