What's the role?
Oracle's Worldwide Operation's group is responsible for the enablement of Oracle's cloud and standalone hardware profit and growth through world-class supply chain management. The Worldwide Operations team executes against this mission across five functional disciplines: Product Lifecycle & Technology, Sourcing & Supplier Management, Planning & Fulfillment, Manufacturing Operations, and Logistics Operations.
Accelerating our Cloud Supply Chain Learning Curves - As part of our transition to the Cloud, we are working to revamp our collective understanding of Cloud as it relates to supply chain. Whereas traditionally, we would plan for units in hardware; in the Cloud world, we are planning for utilization of services. To continue support of this transition, we have also opened several new requisitions within our Cloud Supply Chain group to help support and provide immediate attention to key Cloud initiatives like Bare Metal Services (BMS).
As a result of these changes, we are looking for an individual to build out the Cloud Supply Chain training curriculum to help our teams accelerate their learning paths. This position will provide instructional and occupational clarity to save time by reducing the learning curve for other employees. What will I do?
As an Cloud Content Creator Intern within our Worldwide Operations group, you will be responsible for:
What are you looking for in a candidate?
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of our Cloud Supply Chain roles and responsibilities
- Analyzing and documenting operational and procedural changes accompanied by this shift for all supply chain functions
- Developing training materials and other relevant instructional documentation for the Cloud Supply Chain
- Assisting with other business needs assigned to Training & Development
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- Junior class standing
- --Experience working with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and have fun while doing so
- Enthusiasm about technology and innovation
- Interest in a rapidly changing business environment from one of the largest companies in the world
- History of working well in cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals
- Able to effectively and efficiently communicate ideas and concerns with other individuals
- Detail-oriented while also able to grasp high-level concepts quickly
Do you want to get a foot in the door and perhaps even get the chance to interview early for one of the best technology jobs in the world? If so, you may be an ideal candidate for our internship program.
Gain invaluable experience in what it is like to work at a leading global hardware and software systems innovator - Oracle. Your colleagues are industry experts and knowledgeable veterans. Your contributions will enhance real Oracle products and services. By the end of your internship you will be connected to a powerful network of professionals, managers, and executives.
Received undergraduate degree. Strong academic achievement. Strong interest in functional area of internship. Solid written and verbal skills, problem solving skills, and time management skills. Ability to work in a team environment.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.