• This role is key to developing the cloud business. One of the most emotional and important issues for customers moving to the cloud is the privacy and security of their data in a \"breach-a-day\" world.
• This team is involved in every aspect of the business and requires team members to be generalists across teams and business units. For fast-learners and individuals with a thirst for vast amounts of knowledge, there is no better position.
• Strategically develop IT controls to maintain compliance with numerous emerging standards, such as CSA, MTCS, IRAP, FISC, NIST, etc. within a well-developed cloud infrastructure control environment.
• Research and expand an existing IaaS core control scope to additional cloud services and products.
• Develop and implement IT security controls and compliance programs to meet local requirements in numerous countries around the world.
• Represent internal controls to external auditors to ensure IaaS attains certification levels required.
• Work with external auditors and internal groups to ensure compliance with applicable security controls, regulations, and standards.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.