Oracle Cloud Customer Success Technical Manager - Focus on: Big Data
Overall, the Oracle Cloud Customer Success Technical Manager is an individual contributor management role. This critical role requires excellent customer facing skills and requires hands-on technical skills in order to assess the technical environment of Oracle application and infrastructure customers and to apply networking, OS, Database and Application skills to successfully deploy applications on the Oracle Cloud. Further, the role will spend the majority of the time developing use cases for cloud technologies for the client IT infrastructure, in order to move the client to a fully functioning cloud environment. Finally, the role will play a major part in the presales and post sales processes to bolster the revenue generation of the Oracle Cloud Products at the customer site.
Implementation Project Manager:
• Executes on the value-based architecture defined in the pre-sales solution definition phase
• Performs rapid assessments of client's internal technology & skills landscape, targeting use cases and deployment strategy for Oracle Cloud products
• Ensures that customer applications are successfully built/ migrated and integrated into the Oracle Cloud products
Escalation Manager and Support:
• Drives Oracle Cloud adoption/usage and issue escalation - engaging with Cloud Ops and PM Technical team, as needed
• Serves as the voice of the customer - the customers' advocate and provide feedback to product management and development organizations to enhance both the Service and Oracle processes
• Trouble shoots issues - hands-on keyboard - in managed and Engineered Systems environments and to ensure the customer is using the Oracle Cloud products & features.
• Escalates unresolved customer Cloud infrastructure technical issues - to be worked within the Oracle extended Cloud operations, Dev and Support ecosystem
Presales and Post Sales:
• Ensures that the customer is enabled to use the Oracle Cloud products and features to increase usage
• Orchestrates the continuous Oracle understanding of Oracle Cloud use case requirements and expansion - aligning internal Oracle stakeholders/account activities with the customer's business case, strategy and milestone events
• Drive architecture discussion and white-boarding sessions with the customer's business, IT & architecture teams to modernize/optimize or transform the customer's IT platform and infrastructure
• Educates customers on new Cloud Service features and releases
• Drives high customer satisfaction, as measured by customer referenceability and renewals
Required Skills: • Big Data: Hands on experience with Big Data solutions, BDCS, BDA, Hadoop, Cloudera etc.
• Deep understanding of Oracle Cloud Architecture
• Cloud implementation and technical knowledge: preferably in most of these technologies: AWS/S3/MS Azure/VMware vSphere/ MS Hyper-V/Citrix/Rackspace/Dropbox/Splunk,
• Expertise to develop a hybrid cloud architecture based on customer requirements, as defined in the pre-sales solution development phase
• Knowledge of how to migrate on-prem workloads and processes to Oracle Cloud - including networking and connectivity requirements
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications architecture, roadmaps and strategies
• Impeccable client facing and communication skills
Overall, this IC role is hands-on, applying networking, OS, Database and Application skills to successfully deploy applications on Oracle Cloud.
Further, the role will spend the majority of the time developing use cases for cloud technologies for the client IT infrastructure, in order to move the client to a fully functioning cloud environment. For more information, contact: email@example.com
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction. Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.