Cloud Education Sales Representative - NA Cloud Customer Success Preferred Qualifications
Oracle University is recruiting sales professionals to join the world's leading cloud and enterprise software company. Come be a part of our "start-up" within a progressive and exciting group at Oracle! Oracle University North America, currently has Austin, TX based openings for Cloud Education Sales Representatives to join an exciting new team within our organization. The primary focus of our Cloud Education Sales Representative is to become a trusted training advisor for Oracle's cloud customers. This dynamic individual is responsible for developing pipeline and selling our solutions to both existing and new Oracle Cloud customers within a specific territory through face to face and virtual meetings. We offer an extensive portfolio of subscription based training offerings to assist customers along their training journey as they deploy and use Oracle's cloud based solutions.
Oracle has a track record for hiring and developing the very best sales professionals in the industry and investing generously in employee benefits and resources. If you have a passion for technology sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is fast-paced and challenging and are looking for an employer who rewards employees that deliver results, you should consider a career at the world's leading enterprise software company, Oracle.
Oracle University North America, currently has Austin, TX based openings for the Cloud Customer Success Sales Representative position. The Cloud Customer Success Sales Representative is responsible for building and selling complete Cloud Learning Subscriptions to the Oracle customer base through face to face and virtual meetings.
Preferred sales experience -
- 3 years of individual quota carrying, direct sales experience
- Strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive environment
- Ability to manage a large number of active accounts while simultaneously uncovering and closing new sales opportunities and new customers
- Documented, consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through thorough account planning and weekly forecasting sessions
- Experience developing and expanding upon existing customer relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions within each organization with the ability to leverage those relationships to drive strong quarterly sales bookings
- Understanding of Oracle's core technology stack, ERP applications software, SaaS solutions, hardware products and engineered solutions
- Ability to leverage Oracle's Accelerated Buying Experience to help facilitate the sale of Cloud Learning Subscriptions alongside Oracle Customer Success Managers & Applications/Technology Sales Managers in License as well as, direct to customers
- Articulate verbal communication, professional business writing and presentation skills.
- BS or BA degree (at a minimum).
- Comply with all Oracle business practices.
** NOTE **As part of Oracle's U.S. employment process, candidate's will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include: Prior Employment Verification Education Verification Social Security Trace Criminal Background Check Motor Vehicles Records (where required for position).Qualifications:
The primary focus of a Telesales Representative is to sell solutions / services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
As a Telesales Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Designs and develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by designing and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Acts as a role model within the sales team including wider sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Requires limited intervention from his/her manager, is able to manage complex deals, using judgement where deals fall outside of existing guidelines. 8 years of relevant experience. Ability to communicate and influence effectively over the telephone with high level decision makers. Ability to work independently. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.