Robert Half Technology is seeking a Cloud Engineer
with specialization in cloud products(Azure, AWS, or Oracle Cloud) and HRIS software(Kronos, Reflexus, or Peoplesoft).
- Looking for a Cloud Engineer to assist with Cloud Implementation Solutions
- Need a strong background in Cloud Implementations Cloud Solutions with Integration of Data
- Background in one of the following: Kronos / Reflexus / PeopleSoft is key
- Strong understanding of Azure or AWS or Oracle Cloud is a must
- You will work as part of an Agile team ensuring the product meets the requirements.
• Provide technical support to cloud-based ERP solution focused on HR, Payroll, Time Keeping or Scheduling applications
• Be a direct technical contributor to an Agile team, responsible for the creation and delivery of the product
• Collaborate with product teams on validating and aligning specific requirements around product enhancements
• Implement new SaaS solutions by configuring, and integrating software to meet specific design requirements and committed milestones
• Take ownership to learn new processes, system feature/functionality with minimal supervision
• Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Craig Martinov at firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.