- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Java, Pega, and/or object oriented analysis development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with marketing systems/operations experience.
- Minimum of 1 year consulting experience.
- Certification in Pega CPMC (Certified Pega Marketing Consultant) and/or CSPMC (Certified Senior Pega Marketing Consultant)and/or CPDC (Certified Pega Decisionining Consultant)
- Experience in database marketing. This experience can include database marketing, list strategies, direct mail analytics, direct mail modeling, direct mail campaign measurement, CRM or other related experience.
- Prior experience in Pega, preferably with NBAM.
- Experience in information technology and/or the consulting business that has included project estimation feasibility studies, business analysis, business design reviews, implementation, user acceptance testing, documentation, functional reviews, and project management.
- Experience in client management and managing customer expectations.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.