- Minimum of 1 years of experience with any robotics software, frameworks and functional design such as (OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Pega Robotics).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 80% travel commitment (Monday – Thursday).
- Experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
- .net development experience.
- Ability to convert business logic/req experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design.
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with OpenSpan
- Possess one of the following certifications: Pega robotic automation (open span) certification.
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise.
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation.
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employee of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.