- Minimum of 1 year's experience with any robotics software, frameworks and functional design such as (OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, Pega Robotics)
- Experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design
- .net development experience
- Ability to convert business logic/req experience with any robotic software, frameworks, and functional design
- Understanding of Windows/Web/Java app integration with Pega Robotics
- Possess one of the following certifications: Pega robotic automation (open span) certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Specialization in functional area (CRM, deployment, etc.) or industry domain expertise
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
- Experience designing and developing process based solutions
- Bachelor's degree
Professional Skills Requirements:
- We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through
continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to
industry-specific content – available to all our people.
coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop
Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your
strengths, progress and career possibilities.
opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to
doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will
be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization
that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment
authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture
or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative
Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age,
race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability
status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or
expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment
opportunities to our service men and women.