The Global Deal Management Operations team is responsible for Oracle's global business processes associated with the quoting and contracts space. We are responsible for defining processes to generate quote / ordering documents for Oracle Software, Hardware and Cloud offerings. Our teams manage both new business process/policy implementations as well as driving improvements in the existing business process flows.
With more than 390,000 customers and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the global, Oracle offers various products and services as well as an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Global Deal Management teams work with various lines of business, Global Business Practices, Infoprice, Global Sales Operations and IT to ensure quoting/contracts business flows and systems provide optimal support for Oracle's fast evolving business and new product and services offerings.
- Develop an advanced understanding of quoting and contracts business processes, systems and the business practices impacting the contracts process.
- Define and scope projects and determine areas of impact from an organizational, business process and systems perspective.
- Work with other members of the Global Deal Management Operations team to analyze and assess best process/systems changes that meet the needs of the regional Deal Management organizations as well as our organizational goals.
- Responsible for end to end implementation including on-going support of the implemented process changes.
- Drive process and systems improvements in the contracts process flow.
- Participate in conference calls and meetings as a Global Deal Management Operations representative with Global Business Practices, WW Alliances & Channels, Support Services, Quoting, Global Sales Operations, Regional Deal Management, Global Order Management, Operations teams, Corporate Pricing, Product Release Group, IT and be able to speak to existing process, offer recommendations on process changes to support business issues/new business processes raised.
- Be able to effectively report out and provide status updates on projects to Sr. Director, VP and SVP.
- Participate in task force and operational calls with Business Practices, Alliances & Channels, Support Operations, Contracts, and Global Order Management to identify areas for process/systems improvement, remedy business issues raised.
- Bachelors, in a Business discipline or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of hardware/software business processes, systems and business practices.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills with the ability manage multiple and often conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Fundamental understanding of Alliances/Indirect business dynamics.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and resolve problems.
- Solid analytical and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of/experience with Oracle Tutor.
- Ability to travel (domestic and global).
- Global Finance: Deal Management, Quote to Order, Order to Cash, Corporate reporting etc.
- Global and Business Practices
- Corporate Pricing
- Global Sales Operations
- WW Alliance & Channels
Responsible for the delivery of Product Specifications Documents to supplier partner(s) or delivery of process specifications to meet business specifications.
May be done in partnership with business partner(s) or via guidance to business partner(s) for execution. Defines system specifications needed to roll out flexible business models. Responsible for understanding business objectives. Performs process or functional analysis to identify gaps compared to specifications, confers and/or drives issues with management for resolution, and ensures overall fulfillment of business specifications. Responsible for day-to-day engagement with business and/or process subject matter experts. Advises and consults with business teams prioritizing allocation of people resources, addressing project team problems ensuring that all team deliverables are met, and developing and presenting proposals of project plan and getting agreement from appropriate stakeholders. Understands and applies theories to policies and operating environment needed to effectively and efficiently complete assignments.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.