Accountable for ensuring quality of implementation delivery and customer referenceability for a portfolio of projects deploying the services sold and subscribed for our Cloud Apps customers. Responsible for participating in the creation of operational policies to support strategic objectives and processes critical to successful NA Apps Cloud Implementations delivery.
• Serves as escalation point for escalated, blocking action items to Implementation Success and as an Implementation Engagement advisor and sponsor for complex engagements.
• Manages multiple Implementation Success Managers and Directors. Oversees delivery of value across portfolio and assists via ongoing project review with team in risk mitigation and issue resolution. Contributes, collects and disseminates best practice solution and engagement leadership and coaching across their Fusion Cloud Portfolio to make projects more efficient and successful.
• Interacts with executive levels both internally and externally regarding matters that influence policies and strategies. Assesses and manages business risks in pursuit of delivering overall business goals for portfolio of projects. Has overall accountability for managing a substantive and profitable subscription revenue stream and customer base for Oracle as the ISMs are Oracle's Primary point of contact during these implementation projects. Key metrics for MBO are % of portfolio referenceable, % of portfolio with termination requests and % of portfolio with concession requests.
• Responsible for working across the Oracle ecosystem - cultivating Oracle cross-functional communications to effectively action critical issues. The creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with management in other lines of business including Product Development, Support, Alliances, Customer Success Management and License Sales to this outcome is critical. This role requires very seasoned and experienced leaders with exceptional communication and collaboration capability.
• Presents the health for their NA Apps Cloud pillar portfolio in management meetings (includes status, challenges, action plans)
• 12 years of experience relevant to this position, including 3 years of project management experience.
• Second-level management experience preferred;
• Proficient at managing managers and large teams.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects of increasing complexity with commensurate professional sophistication. Comfortable working in matrix management environment.
• Strong influencing/negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
• Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel as needed.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. The Customer Service Director is responsible for delivery of departmental results for support operations through successful direction of line managers and their staff within the department. You will ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by making certain that quality and productivity guidelines are established and strived for by each team, driving quality/productivity improvement efforts, understanding and conveying strategies of the Oracle Support Services organization, and positioning the organization within support and Oracle.
The Director will be responsible for all aspects of the respective US Client Relations organization, including the direction of department senior managers and their staff. A large component of this job is to translate departmental goals into performance objectives for each line manager and measure departmental and individual performance against plan. To accomplish this goal, you will jointly develop and implement an employee development plan for each line manager and recommend strategies for improvement areas. Your role will also include approval for salary and bonus recommendations as well as approving all personnel decisions (including hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, and disciplinary action).
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.