IBM is on the forefront of cloud and the leader of Hybrid Cloud. With virtually all clients expected to adopt some form of cloud strategy, opportunity for personal growth and success in this role is high. IBM continues to reinvent itself as it focuses on client's IT needs that solve real business problems. IBM is making a difference in the word by enabling clients to tap into knowledge and insight not available before. Joining IBM's leadership is an awesome opportunity to grow your talents and challenge yourself as IBM continues to transform in the hottest industry today.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Relationship Management & Business Development: Develop and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategies
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Practitioner Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Direct experience in Agile and microservice methods
- Functional and/or technical knowledge of the many aspects of systems development and management processes and methods
- Successful services sales track record and services delivery experience
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive levels
- Proven track record in delivering successful projects and large-scale programs
- Exposure to and understanding of consulting services
- Strong communication skills including extensive experience dealing at the executive level
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask within a fast paced and dynamic workplace
- Knowledge of and experience with multiple cloud providers (multiple cloud platforms (private/public providers: IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or VMWare), migration tools and cloud methodologies
- Expertise in managing Cloud Migration programs/projects, with the ability to lead and adapt existing approaches / methodologies based on emerging best practices for immediate use
- Expertise in defining and developing Cloud Transformation Roadmaps and Target Operating Models for any hybrid cloud targets
- Experience with modernization of applications (i.e. refactoring legacy application)
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range of audiences
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Apply today!
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMjobs blog (blog.ibm.jobs) for career insights, news and latest job opportunities.
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To all Recruitment Agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.