At IBM Cloud, we are working on the next generation of cloud computing services built with global scale, security and convenience in mind. Today, IBM Cloud spans the globe and delivers continuous service to customers from 39 data centers and growing. Fast and flexible network connectivity is at the heart of what makes cloud computing a compelling solution for IT professionals and the world-wide workloads they operate for their businesses. Making the network automated, highly available, and seamless for cloud computing is what we do every day. If you are a talented cloud developer interested in applying your skills to help build one of the largest, most advanced cloud environments on the planet, we want to talk to you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Skilled at creating applications and services using Cloud Native architectural concepts (7+ years);
- Effectively decomposes problems and establishes technical direction (7+ years);
- Fluent in at least one programming language with the desire and ability to learn more (7+ years);
- Experience working on large production systems with multiple contributing developers (7+ years);
- Experience with creating and optimizing relational and NoSQL databases for a variety of local and distributed workloads (5+ years);
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience with multiple object-oriented programming languages (5+ years)
- Skilled at consuming web services using REST, SOAP, and XML (5+ years);
- Comfortable working in an environment that embraces Agile practices (2+ years);
- Familiar with networking concepts, such as routing, switching, IP address space, and subnetting
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.