Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 400,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle's industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Cloud Computing is the next step toward ubiquitous and pervasive computing. Oracle's world-class cloud platform used to build, host, and scale applications is one of the major strategic thrusts in Oracle's strategy. As a Cloud Solution Architect, your primary responsibility with be to move customer workloads to Oracle. The CSA is a technical partner/customer facing role that will be accountable for the end-to-end partner cloud development. You will own the Oracle/CDW technical account manager/customer engagement including specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concept (POCs) by w orking directly with CDW and CDWG's account managers to build and support a public and hybrid cloud business.
• Manage the technical business plan, development, and performance of this key partner
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- Work closely with CDW to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Oracle Cloud solutions
- Create strategic and tactical hybrid cloud plans for new business development while guiding the extended Sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth
• Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions, and collaborates with the CDW sales team by providing domain expertise in hybrid cloud solutions
• Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack
• Develop strategic relationships with CDW Leadership team across their Sales and Technical sales organizations
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations tied to Oracle's cloud solutions
- 10 years of technical sales experience with hybrid cloud environments, enterprise applications and hyper-converged markets
- Demonstrated ability to sell to Line-of-Business with unique value propositions
- Experience ensuring results through CDW with the ability to inspire their technical sales organization to prioritize Oracle's hybrid cloud solutions
- Background in matrix management, industry business insight, sales and technical cloud leadership skills, and market knowledge
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or other technical discipline
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Extensive Technical Channel Management experience
- Ability to operate at all levels within a customer - CIO, CFO, Director of IT
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, creative thinking and problem solving
- Advanced presentation and negotiation skills
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.