• Minimum of 2 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
• Minimum of 1 year managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
• Minimum of 2 years of technical writing and report generation
• Minimum of 1 years of managing teams of 2 or more resources
• Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year of Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments
• Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
• Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
• Experience in IT Security Testing (e.g., penetration testing, web application security assessments, vulnerability assessments and technical security assessments
• Experience in Identity and Access Management
• Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
• Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
• Experience with application development
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.