Cloud Solution Architect
This Job is eligible for the following work arrangements: TeleWork
Cloud Solution Architect - Advisory & Management Consulting Partners: Are you ready to seize an opportunity to work with established and innovative enterprises in a long-term relationship? Are you ready to help develop new partner practices who are looking to grow their Digital practices such as AI and Advanced Analytics practice into the Azure Cloud? Looking to work closely with top Line of Business and IT Executives in large Enterprises, to accelerate the achievement of business objectives through a roadmap of pragmatic technology adoption? Can you do this in a heterogeneous IT environment involving multiple platforms and technologies? Want to connect the solutions you envision to the business and measure impact to the bottom line of your customer? Interested in leveraging your abstract thinking skills and employing strong business and architectural skills to create innovative solutions for the largest organizations in the world?
The One Commercial Partner Technical Team’s charter is to work with Microsoft’s strategic partners (SI/MSP/Channel) globally, providing them with access to senior Microsoft architects to help build practices, develop market-ready solutions and assist with their customer proposals that will lead to increased win rate on Microsoft Platform. The role of the Advisory & Management Consulting Partner Cloud Solution Architect is an exciting and challenging role which brings together the disciplines of relationship management with key partner technical decision makers, pre-sales solution selling and technical architecture. Working with Microsoft’s strategic partners, the Cloud Solution Architect is ultimately responsible for supporting and serving partner technical needs of driving Digital transformation by hosting Mission critical, Advanced Analytics & AI workloads on Microsoft Azure platform as well as building systems of Intelligence. This includes guiding partner technical architects in solution development and selling, supporting partner pre-sale technical responses. Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise & thought leadership across Microsoft’s various cloud solution areas e.g. Open Source Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence solutions. You will grow by collaborating with Microsoft engineering and technical communities across different geographies. You will have opportunities to showcase your experiences and knowledge at various Microsoft and Industry conferences.
The Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Architect is accountable for:
• Driving the Key Azure revenue pull through with partners globally
• Develop complex end to end enterprise scale solutions on Azure & build both Hybrid and Native cloud solutions
• Subject Matter Expert for running Cloud Infrastructure and Management solutions, DATA & AI workloads on Azure and support partner technical needs.
• Develops and reviews technical architecture, and solution design for partner-led solution development.
• Ensures that solution will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
• Develops, reviews and supports partner pre-sales proposals.
• Collaborates with Microsoft Application Platform and Microsoft Infrastructure Architects in developing complex end to end enterprise scale solutions on Microsoft Azure platform.
• Defines highly complex technology-based business solutions.
• Provides thought leadership regarding application design, architecture, and integration.
• Mentors partner pre-sales and delivery teams in the appropriate use of technology.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years enterprise technology pre-sales or consulting experience. Preferably in an advisory firm or supporting an advisory firm.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies required
• Strong knowledge of Azure Infrastructure solutions, Azure Analytics, Azure Machine Learning, Azure Artificial Intelligence and Microsoft SQL Server analytics capabilities required.
• Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture with experience Advanced Analytics and AI capabilities required.
• Knowledge of Open Source Data & Analytics technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Strom etc. is desirable. Able to articulate value proposition of MS technologies over competing solutions (like AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Watson etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required. Understanding of Bid Management, Pipeline Management and Proposal Response delivery .
• Ability to deliver quick POC and demos using Azure AI capabilities (Azure ML, Cognitive Services, CNTK, R, Python etc.) & Tensorflow Knowledge. Candidate must possess exceptional demonstrated decision-making, conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills. Good written communication skills.
• Certifications in Azure technology or in information security preferred
30% global travel and candidate can live in anywhere in the US
Change Location: US versus Redmond WA
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.