PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven expertise and end-user interaction to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects and manage technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including:
- Leading Applications Strategy and Integration engagements within a consulting services organization emphasizing Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation.
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques.
- Designing and delivering innovative solutions from concept through implementation in a complex environment, including proven success in an Architect role.
- Guiding teams to adapt Enterprise Architect principles and providing reviews on the architecture and overall Quality Assurance of the project.
- Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements as well as developing solutions that exceed client expectations, including creating application implementation road maps, providing technology and architecture recommendations.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Leading teams: generating a vision, establishing direction, and motivating team members; understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including presenting to senior executives, developing lasting relationships, delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
- Managing engagement(s): staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital, contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).
- Leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements, as well as collaborating with business development teams, from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off.
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process. Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of common issues facing clients within one or more of the following sectors: financial services, healthcare, aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities. Proven extensive skills in Java, J2EE, Mobility Technologies, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS*, MQ, Adapter framework, Database building and Management: Oracle, SQL server, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework,
- Application Architecture; Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Data, BPM/BRE Tools
- WSI*, MQ, Adapter Framework, Mapping and Workflow Tools, Application Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, and RUP, Application Architecture and Implementation, Governance Designs, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Oracle BPEL, Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, BRE. Proven extensive technical skills in MS Office Suite and Lotus Notes