IBM Cloud IaaS is the innovation leader in on-demand dedicated and cloud hosting. As the largest hosting company in the world, IBM Cloud lets customers create dedicated, cloud, or seamlessly integrated computing environments leveraging their world-class data center facilities and network Points of Presence across the globe. IBM Cloud integrates and automates all elements of its platform, empowering enterprises of any size with complete control, security, scalability, and ease-of-management via a leading customer portal and open API.
As a member of the Pricing team, this position will review complex special bid requests and deals, working with IBM Cloud sellers, helping them align the technical requirements and the solution design with the customer's business drivers and demonstrate our unique value. This individual will maintain a deep understanding of IBM Cloud IaaS offerings along with competitive offerings to provide sellers and offering managers with value propositions to differentiate IBM from the competition. This position will be responsible for monitoring the competitive landscape for major changes in offerings and pricing, and will analyze such changes for potential impact on IBM Cloud IaaS.
- Ability to use business and technical knowledge to architect a hosted infrastructure or cloud environment that meets a customer's business and technical objectives from gathered requirements
- Ability to lead architecture discussions and influence key decision makers around deployment topologies, scaling, performance and sizing.
- Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud offering familiarity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong financial modeling skills using tools including Microsoft Office Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.