Cloud Tools Engineering Manager
As an engineering manager on the Cloud Tools Development team, you will deliver products that make it easy to operate large scale infrastructure in our public cloud environment. These products will facilitate deployment of software defined networking, automated security controls and other capabilities that make our cloud both flexible and secure. Managing on a centralized development team, you will be accelerating the development of hundreds of teams across Capital One.
- Directly manage a team of software engineers
- Be responsible for the day to day execution of the team
- Provide technical guidance and direction
- Work with scrum masters, product managers and other stakeholders to prioritize feature delivery
- Evangelize your team’s software across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing software development teams
- At least 3 years of technical background with an understanding of public cloud and security
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- 4+ years of experience architecting cloud-native applications
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.