YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in application architecture with experience in CloudCraze Commerce or Salesforce Sales Cloud development
- 3+ years of experience developing eCommerce applications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- Experience working with relevant eCommerce packaged solutions such as hybris, Oracle/ATG, and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Firm understanding of web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object oriented design
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with project automation technology: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, Ant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with client senior management
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS or related field
WHERE YOU LIVE: West
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.