CloudLock/Umbrella Profit Engineer (COGS)
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
Posted: September 27, 2017
Reference ID: 1216504
- About Cisco Cloud Security Team
CloudLock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we've built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google's G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, CloudLock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Team, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel. The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
You want to join our fun, dynamic team for an unbelievable opportunity to shape our voice at a critical time for both the company and the cloud security market.
- Understand AWS. The technologies, the policies, the billing.
- Understand or become a CloudHealth expert. Directly liaison with CloudHealth support
- Develop and review reporting. Create alerts and review business critical anomalies.
- Create and maintain tools to tag, monitor and update the environment
- Understand and leverage the full capabilities of AWS EC2, IAM, Lambda, ...
- Work with engineering teams to understand their projects and production needs. Help the teams understand cost of components with right sizing and appropriate services.
- Identify trends and anomalies within CloudHealth and AWS.
- Continue building out cost/work reports
- Propose and implement cost containment strategies in a tech environment