Cloud-Network Software Engineering Intern Job Description
Come Intern with the Software and Services Group and develop the necessary tools for packet classification, traffic transformation, performance evaluation, and agile scripting to create chains of streamlined control flows while minimizing data movements.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with leading edge Intel-based data center technologies compute, storage, network and software with particular focus on Software enablement.
- Study the performance of our latest technology and identify areas of improvement in performance, reliability and energy efficiency.
- Characterize enterprise class machinery using large-scale workload evaluations assess the impact of the latest technology.
- Work on path finding projects leveraging key industry workloads to influence architecture of Platforms/Technologies.
- Performance analysis should lead to content development to influence the ecosystem and to build reference architecture based on specific use models.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Must be pursuing Master's or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Must have minimum 3 months of experience with:
- Networking programming (Network key word)
- Go Language
- Cloud computing
Inside this Business Group
- Solid technical understanding of computer architecture
- Technical understanding of how hardware, operating systems, and software work together
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.Other Locations
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Texas, Austin Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.