Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is recruiting for a CLS NA Business Development Project Manager, located primarily in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations for any Johnson & Johnson site located in North America.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Specifically, Customer Services and Logistics (CLS) represent all Customer Experience, Distribution, Transportation, and Channel management for the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This organization represents three separate sectors of the Johnson & Johnson Organization: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow global visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to the broader Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain Organization and partners closely with peer groups throughout Global Supply Chain.
The CLS NA Business Development Project Manager will:
• Lead the “deliver” project stream of Acquisitions and Divestitures for the NA region, including customer service, distribution and transportation impacts.
• Represent CLS NA during exploration, due diligence, and execution phases of business development initiatives and will be accountable for integrating and aligning order to cash deliverables with the broader supply chain and commercial teams.
• Develop and deploy plans that support a seamless transfer including relevant transition service agreements.
CLS NA Business Development Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage effective transition activities:
o Structuring project team, managing resources, and overseeing spending
o Driving flawless project execution by ensuring milestone schedule / stage gates, Final Project objectives and scope agreed upon during formal Project Kick Off and tracked on a monthly basis during Project Leadership Team reviews
o Executing transition service agreement (TSA) for CLS NA, evaluating processes, costs, and order to cash implications (including customer connectivity elements)
o Evaluating transition costs across CLS functions with CLS Finance
o Working with the project and functional teams to create product flow data maps capturing physical, data, logical & title/financial flows of priority product portfolios.
• Manage special projects:
o Coordinating Logistics Service providers’ contract changes with the relevant procurement teams
o Leading/coordinating relevant warehousing & inventory moves as required
o Collaborating with Supply Chain on process improvements
• Developing and executing communication strategies and plans to provide stakeholders with projections, progress updates, escalations, action plans and results
• Supporting the creation and development of the Deliver playbook for Acquisition and Divestiture activity
• Managing project execution to ensure final project objectives (FPOs) as well as project timeline (critical milestones) and budget are met
• Ensuring interdependencies and risks are properly highlighted and escalated through the proper channels and consistency in execution
• Representing CLS and Strategy & Deployment within wider J&J Supply Chain as required
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; focused degree specifically in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Business preferred; advanced degree strongly preferred
• Minimum eight (8) years’ related business experience required
• Minimum six (6) years’ experience in a Logistics, Customer Services or Supply Chain environment required
• Strong project management skills and experience with coordinating large, cross-functional teams required
• Highly collaborative with the ability to lead and influence others in a complex matrix organization required
• Ability to act decisively and manage risks with limited information required
• Ability to work independently, manage complexity and take ownership for deliverables required
• Understanding of supply chain interdependencies (end to end) required
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company required
• Experience in managing programs and associated governance process preferred
• Experience of leading process improvements and/or change management programs preferred
• Experience in business development activities (acquisitions and divestitures) preferred
• FPX training or certification preferred
• Related Johnson & Johnson experience is a plus
• Position is located primarily in Piscataway, NJ, with considerations for any Johnson & Johnson site located in North America and will require up to 20% domestic and international travel
• This position is a Fixed Term role, and requires the ability to support the anticipated duration of 1-2 years or more, depending on business needs
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOther Locations
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function