Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. is hiring for a CLS Sr. Franchise Integration Reliability Manager to be located in Skillman, NJ with considerations for other J&J NJ or PA locations.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The CLS Sr. Franchise Integration Reliability Manager leads the development and deployment of CLS reliability strategies and solutions that will strengthen our supply chain and deliver improved service and improved information to our customers.
The CLS Sr. Franchise Integration Reliability Manager in CLS Global Distribution Operations works directly with our global CLS teams and franchise Supply Chain teams to develop and implement sustainable solutions that improve overall reliability and information to our customers. This leader will identify reliability trends using customer insights and internal analytics to create a strategy, a roadmap and deploy solutions that ultimately improve overall customer experience.
The position is the North America US Deliver DRI for the Product Availability Communication (PAC) program rolling out across the all segments and all regions. In response to customer feedback, the PAC program is a JJSC top priority program to improve our ability to communicate product specific supply availability information and vulnerability to our customers.
This manager acts as the Deliver PAC project manager within the PAC program, to align, coordinate and communicate the Deliver design, strategy and execution, and will partner/interact primarily with the North America PLAN functions. This individual also partners with the Global PAC leadership team and provides updates to CLS senior leadership. This individual will have responsibility for supporting the Consumer end-to-end Reliability program which includes metrics as well managing CLS Rapid Response events.
Accountabilities also include working with Back to Basics Team in the design and development to ensure all requirements are integrated into the system and full functionality of PAC capabilities are embedded in the template.
• Leading and developing the Reliability team members
• Leading the North America US CLS PAC updates
• Responsible for developing timelines jointly with PLAN and managing and meeting PAC deliverables/milestones and final project objectives within expected timelines
• Managing risk & opportunities to keep the project timelines on track
• Deliver core team member on the NA PAC team
• Responsible to develop and implement an efficient, robust and compliant PAC solution
• Lead, develop, share and leverage Deliver plans, scenarios and best practices
• Define and implement an integrated, documented process with standard KPI and metrics to assess PAC performance
• Provide strong connectivity with PLAN and CLS organizations
• Lead improvements in PAC processes, with a specific focus and expertise on customer communication
• Assist and provide guidance in resource assignment and project prioritization to the various sub teams that are implementing PAC in regions and/or franchises
• Metric leadership for Non-Inventory and Excluded fill rate cuts for Consumer US
Strategy Development and Leadership:
The Franchise Integration Reliability Manager will lead the development of the CLS Reliability Strategy, roadmap, and solution implementation including:
• Understanding customer insights and feedback
• Understanding CLS caused service issues
• Aligned roadmap to drive improvement
Solution Deployment, Change Leadership & Project Management:
The Franchise Integration Reliability Manager will deliver customer service excellence through collaboration, project management, process standardization and measurement. The areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
• Product Availability Communication solution implementation
• Reliability lead for CLS on Franchise Reliability teams
• Project Management
• Process Mapping and process development
The Franchise Integration manager will jointly align with franchise partners on capital investment to support the reliability roadmap.
Inspiring and motivating our teams to enable competitive advantage in our markets.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required with an MBA or advanced degree is preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant Supply Chain experience with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience is required
• Proven success working in complex, highly matrixed, virtual, organization where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is required
• Supply chain business acumen and knowledge of end-to-end supply chain including planning processes required
• Demonstrated customer passion in addition to depth of supply chain knowledge is required
• Strong collaboration skills and able to influence without authority is required
• Order Management process knowledge and ERP software including SAP or JDE experience preferred
• Knowledge and exposure/experience with multiple classes of Trade (mass merchandise, retail pharmacy, managed care, Medicare, mail order etc.) is preferred
• Knowledge of Health Care industry preferred
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value is required
• Global mindset and ability of connecting people in different regions preferred
• Solid problem solving and analytical experience influencing skills required
• Innovative with good learning agility preferred
• Must demonstrate successful project management, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities required.
• LEAN/SIX SIGMA, APICS, or FPX certifications are preferred
• A minimum of approximately 20-30% to domestic J&J distribution locations is requiredPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function