Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Sr. Associate Configuration Management Job Description
Discovers Business Technology organization is a great place for innovation with the ServiceNow Platform. The Asset and Configuration Management team is responsible for maintaining information about IT hardware and software IT assets, in order to report on the value and ownership of financial assets throughout their lifecycle, and to determine key attributes and relationships between assets. This information is managed throughout the lifecycle of the asset, and is leveraged by other ITIL processes such as Incident and Change Management.
The Program Manager / Configuration Librarian is the custodian of the services assets that are registered in the Configuration Management Systems which includes control of the receipt, identification, storage, and withdrawal of all supported configuration items; performing and coordination of any configuration management database audits; identifying, recording, and addressing issues related to Asset and Configuration Management.
- 3+ years working in Program management for large scale configuration management projects
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM or Business centric discipline
- 3+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Administrator or as a Configuration Management Analyst
- Experience onboarding new technologies for hardware and software, working closely with architecture and engineering teams to ensure all items are correctly identified and accounted for within the CMDB
- Experience performing audits of hardware, configuration items, as needed to maintain accuracy within the CMDB as well as monitoring and managing exceptions to CMDB policies
- Background maintaining accurate CMDB model libraries for all configuration items overall responsibility for ensuring data integrity within the CMDB, ensuring that all IT hardware and software components are accounted for
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.