Manpower is seeking a CMM Operator for large-capacity production facility in Three Rivers, MI.
Starting pay - $16/hour
The CMM Operator is responsible for inspecting machined parts. This person is also responsible for the visual checks, physical checks and data checks. This person should maintain quality and safety standards in regards to customer specifications and client requirements.
Skills and requirements:
- Good written and oral communications skills are essential
- Knowledgeable of GD&T Basics as a minimum
- Computer experience required
- Machine Tool education experience a plus
- Proficient in documentation
- Must be organized and able to file paperwork
- Able to Read and interpret prints
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
-Use various measuring equipment: Caliper, micrometer, Gage pins, Gage blocks and pins, Attribute gauges, height gauge, Thread gauges and part specific gauges
-Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Must be able to pass drug screen and background check. Overtime may be required.
If interested, apply online and provide resume at www.manpower.com then contact the Sturgis Manpower office at 269-651-9336.
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.