A CMM Programmer job in Plymouth, MI is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. The ideal candidate would have at least five years of experience with CMM programming and operating. We would like to see candidates with steel component experience or defense experience. DIRECT HIRE!!
CMM Programmer job responsibilities include:
• Operating and programming coordinate measuring machines.
• Start the production through dimensional measurement of sample parts.
• Read blueprints to determine specifications and tolerances for a variety of machined components.
• Review and refine data collection requirements according to customer drawings, models, work orders, purchase orders and PPAP requirements.
• High School Diploma required
• 5 years of experience CMM programming with PC-DMIS (MCOSMOS)
• Must be able to work 2nd shift (6pm-4am M-F and some Saturdays)
• Must be someone who thrives under pressure and not only have a passion for Quality but for Customer Service.
If you are interested in this CMM Programmer job in Plymouth, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Modis.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.