CMTS / Architect - Software Dev - WebServices
Posted: March 11, 2016
Reference ID: 16000AFV
This is a webservices development position with the Cloud Application Foundation (CAF) organization. The CAF org is responsible for application and web servers and other products around them. WebLogic application server supports the FusionMiddleWare product stack and FusionApplications on-premise and SaaS offerings.
The webservices team in the CAF organization is responsible for webservices stack in WebLogic and GlassFish servers. This team also owns the JRF webservices and JAX-B & JAX-WS apis at JDK level.
• Deep understanding of infrastructure software architectural, design and security issues.
• Excellent design and implementation skills, including ability to produce detailed design specifications. Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD), UML.
• Strong ability and skills on problem investigation and solving; be able to identify and fix problem and bugs quickly with high quality under pressure.
• Experience with Java SE and J2EE technologies, especially Web Services
• Experience with web services specifications - JAX-WS (JSR-224), WS-Addressing, WS-Policy, WS-Security, WS-SecurityPolicy, WS-Trust, WS-ReliableMessaging, SAML, etc...
• Solid systems-level programming skills in Java (not just application layer experience), including memory management, multi-threading, concurrency, performance etc.
• Familiar with Web application security issues, such as SSO, XSS, SQL Injection, etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Experience in Weblogic Server, GlassFish/Metro, Tomcat, etc.
• Experience with Web Services integration and security issues, such as authentication, authorization, signature and encryption is a plus
• Experience performing security design/architecture reviews, code reviews, and code scan of large system infrastructure and applications
• Experience in providing security analysis and risk reduction, and overseeing remediation of security vulnerabilities
• Familiar with unit test tools such as JUnit, MockObject, HttpUnit, Cactus.
• Experience with supporting Multi-Tenancy environment
• Knowledge of Common Vulnerability scoring system (CVSS)
• Experience with agile development process.
• Flexibility and adaptability to move quickly from broadly defined user and business requirements to solutions and implementations.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.