Oviedo Medical Center
, a 64-Bed acute care hospital with a 22-bed emergency department, will bring a full range of healthcare services to Seminole County and surrounding communities. The hospital's modern design and up-to-date technology will provide a world-class facility to support local physicians and delivering excellent patient care.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides care to the unit population of patients under the direction and guidance of a registered nurse. Carries out hygiene tasks on designated patients and provides support as directed. You are expected to smile!
Equal Opportunity EmployerQualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Certification in State of Florida
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required on all clinical nursing units.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) training required for Behavioral Health.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom