CNC and Lathe Operator
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 1057950548
Adecco is staffing for a client in St. Louis, MO for CNC and lathe operators. These are long term opportunities. CNC and Lathe operators are responsible for setting up and operating various types of CNC and Lathe machines.
Responsibilities for this CNC Machinist job include:
• Read blueprint or job orders for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and tools instruction.
• Interacting professionally with shop supervisors and shop personnel
• Operate CNC and Lathe machines to manufacture products
• Inspect finished products for defects
• Machine operation
Qualifications for this Machine Operator and Machinist job include:
• 2-3 years experience setting up and operating CNC mills and lathes
• Proficient in blueprint reading
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
The pay rate for this position is determined on skill, work history, and experience. The work schedule is 7:00am-4:00pm Monday thru Friday with opportunities for overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC and Lathe Operator job in Saint Louis, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled