CNC and Machine Tool Operator
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1638248969
Adecco is assisting a local manufacturer recruiting for CNC Machinist and Machine Tool Operators in Saint Louis, MO. These are long term opportunities with a lot of really awesome benefits. Our client provides employees with work shirts after one week and work pants after one month! They also provide our employees with an annual allowance to buy new steel toe shoes each year. CNC Machinist and Machine Tool Operators are responsible for setting up and operating various types of CNC and Lathe machines within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for this CNC Machinist and Machine Tool Operator job include:
• Read blueprint or job orders for product specifications and tool instructions.
• Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
• Operate CNC and Lathe machines to manufacture products
• Inspect finished products for defects
• Enter commands, instructions, or specifications into equipment
Qualifications for this CNC Machinists and Machine Tool Operator job include:
• 2-3 years experience operating CNC mills or lathes
• Proficient in blueprint reading
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
The pay rate for this position is determined on skill, work history, and experience. The work schedule is 7:00am-4:00pm Monday thru Friday with opportunities for overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Machinist and Machine Tool Operator job in Saint Louis, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled