Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a CNC Lathe Operator job in Portsmouth, NH. This is a long term, temp to hire opportunity. As a CNC Lathe Operator you will be responsible for the set up and operation of CNC lathes in the production of cable communications equipment. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the CNC Lathe Operator job include:
- Setting up and operating a CNC Lathe, and making adjustments to the program as needed
- Using a wide variety of machine shop measuring tools in the process of creating and inspecting parts
- Working as part of a team to ensure that product is made correctly and to specifications
- Clean and debur finished parts
- Consistently working to tight tolerances
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience setting up and operating CNC lathes
- Must be able to debur and polish parts to specifications
- Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
The CNC Lathe Operator will work on the second shift, which runs Monday - Thursday from 2:00 PM - 12:30 AM. Pay for this position is $17.00 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Lathe Operator job in Portsmouth, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.