CNC Lathe Programmer
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 1527559283
A CNC Lathe Programmer job in Holland, MI is available through Modis. In this role, you will program/setup and operate CNC Lathe's to run company parts and assemblies in a timely manner to ensure a smooth flow of parts throughout the plant.
CNC Lathe Programmer job responsibilities include:
• Program / Set-up and Operator CNC Lathe Machined parts to specifications on blueprints provided, or as instructed.
• Set-up tools (both turning and milling) and CNC Machine offsets needed to complete work assigned to you.
• Work with the Machine shop manager for any tooling needs. (Inserts, drill, end mills, etc.)
• Record parts / Set-up's / programing time/ and run time through Counterpart when necessary for tracking of time on a specific job.
• Route parts to other departments in the factory as necessary.
• Ensures and maintains safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily. (Trash, sweep the area, put away lose tooling, wipe down tables and area, etc.)
• Provides verbal/written feedback to appropriate member regarding engineering, manufacturing and/or routing problems with parts and/or equipment.
• High School diploma preferred.
• Mastercam Programming a must. (Lathe with live tooling, Doosan 2600Y full 4axis or Haas, preferred but not required)
• Must provide all your own set-up and measuring tools (mic's, calipers, Allen wrenches, etc.)
• Must have good self-dexterity and the ability to communicate with coworkers
• Must be able to work independently or with little direction.
• Must help with tooling qualities and needs in the specific area.
• Must communicate with the department manager and engineering about any and all manufacturing or print problems.
• Communication with the 3rd shift about what is running and any problems.
If you are interested in this CNC Lathe Programmer position in Holland, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Angela Johnston at 434-207-4560 or by email at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled