A CNC Machinist job in San Leandro, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You will need 4+ years of experience working in a grind/machine shop. This position reports to the Manufacturing Manager, and will be responsible for accomplishing precision cylindrical and/or internal machining of green ceramic material on Vertical Turret Lathes.
CNC Machinist job responsibilities include:
• Setup, trouble shoot, and run manual and CNC machinery including universal grinders and lapping/polishing machines
• Setup manual machine
• Ensure precision product
• Be a professional team player driven to first time accuracy without creating disruptions
• 4+ years of related experience in grind and machine shops machining in rough grinding and or finished grinding required, experience in ceramics, preferred
• Manual machining/grinding experience
• Experience inspecting parts using calipers, micrometers, gauge pins, thread gauges, indicators
• Ability to read and interpret instructions, drawings, Bill of Materials
If you are interested in this CNC Machine Operator job in San Leandro, CA, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact Deborah Douglas at 925-349-0302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.