Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift CNC Machine Operators jobs in Kirkville, NY. These are temp to hire opportunities! As a CNC Machine Operator, you will be responsible for loading production machinery with bar stock, perform tooling adjustments as needed, assuring parts meet client specifications, etc. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for these CNC Machine Operator jobs include:
• Assure parts meet customer specifications by measuring parts per inspection plan.
• Enter SPC as required and properly respond to out of control conditions.
• Perform machine PM per work instructions, including clearing chips from machining area & maintain proper oil/coolant levels.
• Complete all paperwork per proper procedures (routing card, tool change logs, count sheets etc.). Properly identify parts and enter production into information system.
• 1 year previous experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to use basic math and understand instructions and strong mechanical aptitude.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
Openings on all 3 shifts, M-F. Pay is DOE. Reliable transportation required. Associates that are hired permanently are offered Health/Dental Insurance, paid time off, including holidays and 401k with company match.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
New applicants Click on "APPLY NOW" with AdeccoUSA.com to be considered for this Machine Operator position in Kirkville.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.