Adecco is assisting SIG SAUER in recruiting for CNC Machine Operator positions in Exeter, NH. These are temp-to-hire or direct hire positions. The CNC Machine Operators will be responsible for running a variety of CNC equipment in the production shop experience.
We are hiring for all shifts with a differential of 10% for the 2nd shift, 20% for the 1st shift on the weekends, and 30% for the 2nd shift on the weekends. Pay rates are negotiable but start at $13.00 per hour for those requiring specific training.
Please call us today to set up your interview: 603-436-5335
- Load and feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Ability to read and interpret technical blue prints in both Standard and Metric measurements including GD & T
- Ability to use basic measure devices including digital height gauges, calipers, micrometers and go-no go gauging
- Maintain inventory by verifying receipt of stock and performing necessary completion transactions in ERP system
- Ability to perform calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry, proving part dimensions
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to control plan standards
- Maintains specifications by taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Familiarity and understanding of basic Lean principles including 5S and Visual Management
- CNC Machining (preferred)
- Calipers and micrometers
- Mechanical Ability
- Blueprint reading
- Production Machining
Knowledge of any of the following machines:
- Vertical Mills
Positions are in Exeter, NH. 1st and 2nd shifts available, Weekday and Weekend shifts. Pay scale includes: 10% differential for 2nd shift weekdays, 20% differential for 1st shift weekends and 30% differential for 2nd shift weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include: Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.