DePuy Synthes, Inc. is currently recruiting for
a 2nd Shift CNC Machine Repair Technician, located in Horseheads NY.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson
company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants
and instruments are used by orthopedic surgeons to treat patients with
conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases,
deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial,
learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
The CNC Machine Repair
Technician will be responsible for:
- Maintenance and repairs on manufacturing equipment and supporting
all aspects of DePuy Synthes production maintenance activities. This includes,
but is not limited to, preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, equipment
enhancements and new equipment installations.
- Support manufacturing related utilities; compressed air systems,
dust collection systems and process water systems.
- Maintain and repair CNC Mills, Lathes, Grinders, EDM's and Robotics
with limited direction.
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulic and
pneumatic equipment components.
- Prioritize work orders and emergency repairs based on equipment
- Support manufacturing recycling initiatives/recycle room
- In addition, this individual will be responsible for compliance
with all company regulations, policies and procedures.
- A minimum of a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent is
required. Technical school is preferred.
- Must have at least four (4) to six (6) years of related equipment
maintenance experience and/or training.
- Previous experience working within the manufacturing regulated
industry is required.
- Experience maintaining CNC Mills, Lathes, Grinders and EDMs and Robots
- Experience maintaining mechanical, electrical/electronic,
hydraulic and pneumatic equipment components is required.
- Welding, Brazing, Silver Solder, Oxygen/Acetylene experience a
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- Must be a certified Forklift and Power Pallet Jack Operator or be
willing to become certified.
- Must be able to communicate (read, write and speak) effectively in
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. The
ability to lift heavy loads, stand and/or walk more than 90% of the time and
perform twisting and turning activities is required.
- The ability to work in confined or awkward areas, climb ladders
and work from heights is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be a team player and be able to work with minimal technical
- Must be able to work 2nd Shift (1:45pm-10:15pm Mon-Fri).
- The ability to work overtime to support manufacturing operations,
including weekends, and to participate in on-call rotation is required.
- The traveling time for this role is less than 10%.
United States-New York-HorseheadsOrganization
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.