Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced CNC Machinist in Niagara Falls, NY. This position is a full time,long term temp to hire job opportunity. The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the setup and operation of CNC machine. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for CNC Machinist include but are not limited to the following:
• Machine parts to specifications, using machine tools, such as manual or CNC lathes, milling machines, or grinders
• Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations
• Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, or materials onto machines
• Programming knowledge and ability to do tool changes, offsets, manual machining and machine setups a plus
CNC Machinist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma
• 2-3 years in a production environment
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Will be using micrometers and other hand tools
• Must be available to work 1st and 2nd shift
Pay for this position starts at $13-$16/hr +DOE with overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Machinist job in North Tonawanda, NY or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.