Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for CNC Operators in Wilmington, NC. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. Working as a CNC Operator you will be required to set up and operate CNC machines. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this CNC Operator- Manufacturing job include:
• Setting up and operating CNC, N/C and automated edge contour machines that require high skill to set up and operate.
• Cleaning parts
• Hand contouring edges to achieve tight tolerance dimensions using numerous hand tools, grinder and polishing equipment.
• Responsible for generating and checking part dimensions during various machining, inspection and edge contour stages with complex measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, indicators, special purpose gages, scales, contour readers, visual standards and other measuring devices while maintaining quality to achieve very critical tolerances and surface finishes.
• Operate forklifts, cranes and material handling equipment. Employee may be required to lift or carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs. following proper ergonomic procedures.
• Must be willing to work in a team based environment (e.g. cooperates and relates well with others, practices direct professional communication, and is open to new ideas from others).
• Must have the ability to work in normal conditions found in a machine shop including exposure to dirt, dust, noise, coolants and metal particles due to tooling required to machine and generate edges.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate effectively in the English language
• Must have at least 3 years manufacturing experience in set-up and operations of any 2 of the following computer numerically controlled (CNC) machining processes: drilling, milling, grinding, turning, or broaching or 2 year degree from an accredited machinist training program.
• Must have one year of experience reading and interpreting mechanical blueprints and/or production planning.
• Must have at least 2 years using precision measuring instruments.
• Must be able to push, pull or lift parts up to 50 lbs. utilizing proper ergonomic procedures.
We have openings on both second shift (Monday - Friday from 3pm - 11pm) and on third shift (Monday - Friday from 11pm - 7am).
Pay for this position is $20.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com. For questions, please call 910.343.8763
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.