Adecco Staffing is currently hiring CNC Machinist for a Medical Products Company located in Cincinnati
* 2nd 3rd Shifts, Monday through Friday and some Saturday's
* Great working environment, air conditioned plant
* Excellent pay
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 3+ years of related experience
* Considerable knowledge of machining precision parts
* Understanding of FDA device manufacturing requirements
* Star, Swiss, Citizen, Tsugami screw machines, Fanuc programming controls a plus
* HS 500 Hitachi Seiki Horizontal Boring Mill / Fanuc Control Programming
* Hitachi Seiki 23J and High Cell Lathe Fanuc and Millturn Programming
*** Experience with Haas, Tsugami, Citizens or Bridgeport and Horizontal Milling Machines are a plus.
Apply online @ adeccousa.com or contact 513-731-1661 and ask for Jack.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Adecco Staffing.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Preventative Medical Coverage -
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.