1. Demonstrates basic proficiency in:
¿ the operation of manual and CNC machining equipment
¿ the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
¿ the ability to use all manner of inspection equipment (e.g., micrometers, non-contact optical/laser equipment, etc.)
¿ the ability to make necessary offsets to compensate for tool wear with assistance
2. Performs direct labor operations, after machine setup and FAI approval, on all products manufactured on InnoVision¿s CNC and Manual machining equipment.
3. Maintains control of production run by constant surveillance of dimensions and tolerances through in-process inspection, including visual inspection.
4. Completes routine documentation of production records and in-process inspection results and is able to review product documentation to verify acceptability.
5. Maintains control and conformance of fixtures, inspection gauges and tooling used during the production run
and returns all to the appropriate storage areas at the end of the production run.
6. Follows all QMS policies and procedures to ensure quality system compliance while meeting established deadlines and objectives.
7. Maintains a close relationship with the Manufacturing Supervisor regarding daily job status, problems, machine performance, and quality trends.
8. Performs weekly machine maintenance in accordance with the Maintenance Lockout Procedure and assists the Maintenance Technician in the completion of any additional maintenance or repairs, as requested.
9. Keeps work areas neat and orderly in accordance with the Good Housekeeping Procedure.
10. Installs machine tooling needed for production runs and changes worn tooling and fixtures during the production run, with minimal assistance.
11. Assists fellow Manufacturing personnel, as needed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.