CNC Machinist 2nd shift
Posted: January 18, 2017
Reference ID: 339944578
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable 2nd shift CNC Machine Operator in the San Diego, CA area. This is for a long-term to permanent opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a CNC Machine Operator you will serve an important role in the assisting with the manufacturing and of products that ship out to multi-billion dollar industries. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Machine Operator job include:
- Run Production machines in the factory
- Operate CNC Machine
- Responsible for making sure quality standards are maintained at all times and in particular with first piece inspection
- Will be responsible for setting up production machines
- 2nd shift 2pm-1030pm
- Minimum of 1 year of on the job CNC Machine operator Exp.
- High School or GED
- Ability to read & write; needed to comply with written instructions and complete departmental paperwork.
- Must be available to work 2nd shift ( 2pm- 1030pm)
- This is a ITAR facility all hires must meet ITAR requirements.
- Ideal candidate must have a strong experience operating/ setting up CNC machines. Have strong CNC lathe setup skills. Editing program and adjusting speed/ feeds when necessary. Knowledge of machine parts and tolerance. Running of Okuma, CNC lathes, Fadac CNC mills, inspecting parts.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Go to AdeccoUSA.com or contact the Mission Valley, CA branch @ 619-849-2891 to be considered for this Assembly Operator job in San Diego, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.