Adecco is assisting a local manufacturer recruiting for CNC Machinist and Lathe Operators in Saint Louis, MO. These are long term opportunities. CNC Machinist and Lathe Operators are responsible for setting up and operating various types of CNC and Lathe machines within a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities for this CNC Machinist and Lather Operator job include:
• Read blueprint or job orders for product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and tools instruction.
• Interacting professionally with shop supervisors and manufacturing personnel
• Operate CNC and Lathe machines to manufacture products
• Inspect finished products for defects
• Machine operation
Qualifications for this CNC Machinists and Lathe Operator job include:
• 2-3 years experience operating CNC mills and lathes
• Proficient in blueprint reading
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
The pay rate for this position is determined on skill, work history, and experience. The work schedule is 7:00am-4:00pm Monday thru Friday with opportunities for overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Machinist and Lathe Operator job in Saint Louis, MO or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.