Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a CNC Machinist position in Rochester, MN. This is a temporary opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist job include:
* Working with computer numeric controlled heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic, or other materials. Using machinery to cut, grind, or drill into material.
*Adjusting the machinery to control speed, material feed and path of the cut.
* Make sure all the machines are set up properly and working well to produce product quality.
*Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling, and thread chasing operations.
* Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct functions.
*Taking measurements, detecting malfunctions, troubleshooting process, adjusting and reprogramming controls.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Educational training or certificate through a vocational or technical school is preferred
*Math skills: understand complex instructions and to make sure items are designed and built correctly
* Ensuring the quality of the product
*Calibration of machinery
* Mechanical and technical skills
* Controls and instrumentation
* Attention to detail
Click on Apply now to be considered for this CNC Machinist
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.