Adecco has partnered with a leading manufacturer in the aviation industry and is recruiting for multiple roles located in Hooksett, NH. This is a long-term temporary position. Be the first to be considered for these exciting new opportunities.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
• Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
• Experience with CNC lathes, mills, or other CNC machines
• Experience using precision measurement tools
• Ability to work with others in a team environment
• Experience performing in process or final inspection
• Mechanical ability
• Shop math skills
• Ability to stand for entire 8-10 hours shift
• Flexibility with hours/shifts- Candidates must be able to work on any shift
Other job details include:
• Positions are long term 12 month positions through Adecco.
• Candidates must be available for any shift and understand the long term nature of the role.
• Position is supporting manufacturing operations by providing a variety of support: machine ops, inspection, end of the line work (sanding, grinding, deburring) or anything else they need.
Positions are slated to last 12 months with the opportunity to apply for permanent positions.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.