CNC Operator 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Location: Waterford, Wisconsin
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 1812312431
CNC Operator positions! The positions are temp-to-hire. Our client is a value leader in the machining, manufacturing, and assembly of components and complex assemblies.
2nd: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
3rd: 11:00pm - 7:00am
$11 - $14/hour
• Experience in machining and gaging, machine controls, tooling, and general manufacturing.
• Responsible for loading and unloading parts.
• Minor machine offsets, operation of machinery, quality inspection.
• Basic blueprint reading, minor tool changes, deburring, measuring, washing, packaging.
• Basic assembly and documentation of quality record (reading and writing a must).
• Good math skills are a must, safety minded, including housekeeping of work cell, have a positive attitude.
• High School Diploma
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Machine operating experience (preferred)