Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a CNC Operator in Richmond. This is a full time, long-term opportunity.
If you meet the qualifications listed below for this CNC Operator position please Apply Now or call 765-939-6300!
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Openings available on all three shifts
Responsibilities for this CNC Operator job include:
- Setup and operate multiple CNC Lathes to machine a wide variety of parts consisting of both bar and chucking type setups
- Ability to perform advanced mathematics, understands complicated blueprints, and read setup sheets
- Good knowledge of all cutting tools and precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to continuously work with average weights and occasionally manage heavy weights
- Strong mechanical ability and previous CNC lathe experience is required
- Responsible for obtaining 1st piece approval
- Must use proper techniques required to meet all jobs specifications.
- Must be able to work to close tolerances
- Maintain & follow all safety policies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong ability to reason and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- 1-2 years minimum CNC Machining experience
- Must submit to a background and drug screen
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this CNC Operator job in Richmond, IN, or any related opportunities with Adecco. You may also call the Richmond office at 765-939-6300.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.