CNC Operator Exeter/Newington
Location: Exeter, New Hampshire
Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 1613773977
Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in their search to fill several CNC Operator roles in Exeter and Newington. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. CNC Machine Operators will be responsible for running a variety of CNC equipment in the production shop experience. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!The
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
- Ability to read and interpret technical blue prints in both Standard and Metric measurements including GD & T
- Ability to use basic measure devices including digital height gauges, calipers, micrometers and go-no go gauging.
- Maintain inventory by verifying receipt of stock and performing necessary completion transactions in ERP system.
- Ability to perform calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry and trigonometry, proving part dimensions
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to control plan standards
- Maintains specifications by taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
- Familiarity and understanding of basic Lean principles including 5S and Visual Management
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- CNC Machining
- Calipers and micrometers
- Blueprint reading
- Production Machining
Knowledge of any of the following machines:
- Vertical Mills
SIG SAUER offers several shifts:
-1st Weekday Mon-Thur 5am-3:30pm
-2nd Weekday Mon-Thur 4pm-2:30am with a 10% shift differential on the base pay rate
-1st Weekend Friday-Sun 5am-5:30pm with a 20% shift differential on the base pay rate
-2nd Weekend Friday-Sun 5pm-5:30am with a 30% shift differential
Candidates must be able to train for 4-6 weeks on first shift weekday.
Experience needed is a minimum of one year.
Pay rates from $15-25
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these CNC Operator Role in Exeter and Newington NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled