CNC Operator I, F100
Primary Purpose of the Job
Major activities/Key challenges
- Will run CNC-F100 Machines in the department within the standard time per router.
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education
- Must be able to follow work order and verbal instructions
- Actively employs set-up reduction techniques to minimize "internal" activities, drive down change-over times and increase productivity
- Must be familiar with Inter Diameter (ID) and Outer Diameter (OD) threading.
- Must be willing to work in team environment.
- Must be able to use various types of measuring tools and be familiar with various types of materials.
- Work closely with leads and supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and orderly workplace in accordance with 5S standards
- Active involvement in Autonomous Maintenance program & complete PM sheet daily
- Perform first piece verification process per part number as required
- Perform Preventative Maintenance per daily schedule
- Responsible for producing and maintaining high level quality parts
- Perform Lock/Out Tag/Out (LOTO)
- Run production parts according to specifications, work instructions and quality standards
- Check all work with appropriate measuring tools and make offsets as required
- Active involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
- Follow all EHS Policies and Procedures. Report all incidents immediately
Basic QualificationsBasic or Minimum Qualifications
- Must be able to work 4:00pm to 3:00am Monday through Friday.
- Must have 1-2 years experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints and work instructions
- Understanding of cutting tools (and offset geometry)
- Must be able to run multiple machines
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs (may not exceed per EHS policies)
- Understanding of 5S principals; Sort, Simplify, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
- Must be able to use the necessary measuring tools (Micrometers, Calipers, Dial Indicators, Comparator, Gages, etc) as required
- Must be Lock, Tag, and Verify (LTV) authorized within a year of employment
- SPC knowledge highly desirable, mathematical skill and system 22
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Other Locations For This Job