Are you an experienced Robodrill operator looking for a part-time job? We are recruiting for a brand new part-time CNC job in Hooksett and would love to speak with you.
• Must have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience
• Experience operating CNC equipment is required
• Robodrill experience is a plus
• Experience using precision measurement tools
• Ability to work with others in a team environment
• Experience performing in process or final inspection
• Mechanical ability
• Shop math skills
• Ability to stand or sit for entire 8-10 hour shift as needed
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Machine operation
• Working with prints and written specs
• Part-time weekend schedule Saturdays and Sundays only
• 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift available
• Positions are long term 12 month positions through Adecco
Please contact John Reilly at (603)666-8213 after submitting your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.